Get Help

Emergency Services

In the event of a situation that requires immediate assistance from the police,
fire department or an ambulance, call the USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) or 911.

Other locations call 911 or per location-specific instructions

Customer Resource Center (CRC)

can assist with USC facilities and property (to report damage, problems, or request other services).

Real Estate and Asset Management (REAM)

can assist with leased facilities, Faculty & Staff Housing, Acquisitions & Dispositions, Gifts & Donations, and Real Property Taxes.